After reading Anderson Silva’s book, his former Chute Boxe training partner Jose “Pele” Landi-Jons felt the need to clarify a few of the “facts”. Pele pulls no punches here, calling Anderson a liar, scumbag, coward, and a sissy with a girlie voice. It seems as if Pele is upset with Anderson for many reasons, but he caps off this rant with a challenge to the UFC middleweight champion. I wonder if anything will come of this…
- Ufc 183 Fantasy Preview
- Pawlak And Jotko Featured On Krakow Card
- Al Iaquinta: More Dangerous Than Ever
- Osp And Cummins Collide In Newark This April
- Anderson Silva Wows At Ufc 183 Open Workout
- Nick Diaz Is The Ufcs Marshawn Lynch Shout Out, Stockton!
- Ufc 183 Video: Anderson Silva And Nick Diaz Staredown
- Dana White Not Making Anderson Silvas Next Fight Yet, But Title Talk Is...
- Jon Jones May Not Be An Addict, But Dana White Believes Theres Some Type...
- Miesha Tate Knows The Key To Beating Sara Mcmann (ufc 183 Video)
- Ufc 183 Results: Silva Vs. Diaz Play-by-play & Updates
- Ufc On Fox 15 Update: Vitor Miranda To Face Nick Catone In Newark On April
- Jared Rosholt-josh Copeland Heavyweight Bout Added To Ufc 185 In Dallas
- Featherweights Clay Guida, Robbie Peralta To Lock Horns At Ufc Fight Night
- Gilbert Melendez: Nobody Has Success Attempting To Stand And Trade With...
- Joe Lauzon: Reebok Sponsorship Numbers Coming In May, Says Ufc
- Video: Spend 37 Minutes With Nick Diaz At His Ufc 183 Ultimate Media Day...
- Video: Nick Diaz's Master Plan (or 'why I Didn't Show Up At Open Workouts')
- Twitter Mailbag: Rejoice, For Nick Diaz Once Was Lost But Now Is Found
- Video: Anderson Silva And Nick Diaz Finally Get Face-to-face In Las Vegas
- Ufc 183 Complete Fighter Breakdown, Anderson 'the Spider' Edition
- Ufc 183 Fight Card: Kelvin Gastelum Vs Tyron Woodley Fight Preview
- Anderson Silva Vs. Nick Diaz Staredown Pic, Video From Ufc 183 Media Day...
- Cedric Vs. James: Glory 19 To Feature Special U.s. Air Force Vs. U.s. Navy
- Ufc Fight Night 65: Philippines Debut Set For Manila's Sm Mall Of Asia...
- Fertitta: Cm Punk's First Opponent Will Be 'someone Who Mma Media Will...
- Gina Carano Is Back In Training
- Ufc 183: Anderson Silva Vs. Nick Diaz - Media Day Staredown
- Ufc Makes Ppv Price Hike Official For 2015: 'our Costs Have Gone Up'
- Ufc 183: Mccall On Lineker Fight & How Team Alpha Male Are The 'frat...
- Ticket Demand For Ufc 183 Up From 182
- Ufc Officially Raises Its Ppv Prices
- Updated: Ufc Heading To Philippines For Ufc Fight Night 65 May 16th
- Silver Steps Down As Ny State Assembly Speaker
- Ufc On Fox 14 Draws 3.049m, Prelims Do 607k On Fs1
Latest PollLoading ...
- brokenbrain: Yeah, I saw that. I read somewhere that she is Joey Benevidez’s girlfriend…damn, nice score...
- bvrasp: haha, did you see the Aldo Q&A? One of the questioners from the audience said “First of all, Megan,...
- brokenbrain: Side note – Megan Olivi is damn hot.
- bvrasp: Yeah, I liked it, reminded me of when Rivera was ripping on Bisping. This weird smack talking stuff does seem...
- brokenbrain: It’s like a live-action Tommy Toe Hold skit. Funny.
- bvrasp: From the UFC side, basically all they have is the code of conduct. So they would excuse Jones for...
- hotpad: So if he tested positive for cannabinoids, would he had gotten a suspension? Or does depend on whom the test...
- brokenbrain: Lol
- brokenbrain: Ha!
- bvrasp: It really does suit him doesn’t it?
- bvrasp: haha thanks kansas, don’t know if I would go that far. Let’s say, best article of 2015 so far.
- MMAKansas: Best article in 4 years on this site. Good read BV -agree with most points, that pic is hilarious.
- brokenbrain: …and great pic of JBJ with the snowy nose, btw!
- bvrasp: Yup, Reebok too. I get they want to protect their money, but why try and act like there’s a code of...
- brokenbrain: Good write-up, dude. I agree, the money and it’s politics is over shadowing the sport and...