- Chad Mendes: Prepared For Part Two
- Jose Aldo: The Last Man Standing
- Darren Elkins Gets Back To The Grind
- Glover Teixeira: For The Love Of The Fight
- By The Numbers: Ufc 179
- Ufc 179 Results: Phil Davis Decisions Glover Teixeira, Calls Out Anderson...
- Brazil Loves Anderson Silva, Check Out His Entrance At Ufc 179 (video)
- Ufc 179 Results: Fabio Maldonado Victory Had Anderson Silva Jumping Fences
- Its Normal: Anderson Silva And Conor Mcgregor Are Hanging Out At Ufc 179
- Ufc 179 Results: Neil Magny Ties Ufc Victory Record With Patolino Tko
- Ufc 179 Prelims: Neil Magny Equals Ufc Record, Posts Fifth Win Of 2014
- Ufc 179 Results: Aldo Vs. Mendes 2 Play-by-play & Updates
- Emanuel Newton Retains Light Heavyweight Title With Fifth-round Choke At...
- Bellator 130 Results: Play-by-play & Updates
- Diego Sanchez Unlikely To Require Surgery, Hopes To Resume Training In 6...
- Ufc 179 Play-by-play And Live Results
- Ufc 179 Discussion Thread
- Twitter Reacts To Phil Davis' Ufc 179 Victory Over Glover Teixeira
- Ufc 179 Results, Photos: Phil Davis Wins Again In Brazil, Dominates Glover
- Watch Ufc 179's Post-fight Press Conference On Mmajunkie
- Jose Aldo Vs. Chad Mendes 2 Fight Results, Ufc 179: Round 5
- Jose Aldo Vs. Chad Mendes 2 Fight Results, Ufc 179: Round 4
- Jose Aldo Vs. Chad Mendes 2 Fight Results, Ufc 179: Round 3
- Watch Ufc 179 Post-fight Press Conference Live Stream Video
- Jose Aldo Vs. Chad Mendes 2 Fight Results, Ufc 179: Round 2
- Ufc 179: Aldo Vs Mendes 2 Results: Phil Davis Dominates Glover Teixeira
- Ufc 179: Aldo Vs Mendes 2 Results - Fabio Maldonado, Darren Elkins And...
- Watch: Brazilian Crowd Erupts Following Surprise Anderson Silva Walkout At
- Ufc 179: Aldo Vs Mendes 2 Prelim Results - Magny Wins Fifth Fight Of 2014,
- Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Episode 352: Ufc 179 Post-fight Show
- Ufc Responds To Les Demand For Apology
- Tuf 20 Ep 5 Lows; Ufc Tonights Highs
- Belfort Never Tested By Nac
- Bellator 129 Live + 3: 683,000 Viewers
- Hbo Boxing Tops Events So Far In 2014
Latest PollLoading ...
- bvrasp: Yeah, I think that convo ran it’s course. LMAO I’m stealing that joke!
- brokenbrain: ps – what’s better than a rose on your piano? Tulips on your organ! Enjoy JLL
- brokenbrain: Ha…you’re funny, brah. All apologies, I was at work a little too late last night, maybe...
- bvrasp: Aw come on man, we’re not arguing, it’s all in good fun. No mas mi hermano. I know you’re...
- brokenbrain: I can’t speak for Hermes Franca, or Louis Gaudinot for that matter, but I know when to bail on an...
- bvrasp: I understand that it’s not the only stat used, my point is that maybe not all stats SHOULD be used....
- brokenbrain: Seriously? You don’t think odds makers and bettors alike don’t use any and all metrics that...
- bvrasp: That’s interesting about MMath and you definitely have more knowledge about how stats work than I do,...
- brokenbrain: I’m aware of the definition of the term MMA Math – “…fighter A beat fighter B,...
- bvrasp: haha I remember that fight, what a horrible gameplan by Werdum. I mean, it was ok at first, trying to trick...
- bvrasp: I think you’re both right because there’s a bit of confusion about what the term MMAth means....
- MMAKansas: I came in top 5 for 2-3 seasons on betting lines and number 1 for one of those seasons, I know how to work...
- brokenbrain: If you’re going to bet Hunt play the ITD Prop, or Hunt by KO prop – they will have better...
- MMAKansas: Werdum’s last sub was against Big Nog and before that Fedor. He’s had only two people offer to...
- MMAKansas: @Brokenbrain – mma math never adds up sir. The fact is Fedor got sloppy on Werdum, and actually was...