- 2015 Half-year Awards - The Newcomers
- Conor Urges Aldo To Fight At 189
- Mcgregor Previews Ufc 189 For Espn
- Conor Mcgregor Enters Octagon With Espn
- Ufc Fan Expo Schedule - Friday, July 10
- Invicta Fc 13 Preview: Cris Cyborg Returns To Battle Faith Van Duin
- Watch The Official Ufc-reebok Uniform Launch, Live, Tuesday At 10 A.m. Et
- Da Awaits Further Evidence To Put Jon Jones Before A Grand Jury
- One Day At A Time: Jesse Brock Not Making A Big Deal Out Of Joe Murphy
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Calls Conor Mcgregor One Of The Greatest Athletes Of
- Wsof Champs Justin Gaethje, Marlon Moraes, David Branch Ink Multi-year...
- Ufc Fight Night Bonuses: Romero, Larkin, Ponzinibbio, Santos Pocket $50k...
- Yoel Romero Apologizes For Misunderstanding Over Controversial Post-fight...
- Conor Mcgregor To Jose Aldo: Step Up To The Plate And Fight Like A Man
- Yoel Romero Executes Elbow-induced Finish On Lyoto Machida Atop Ufc Fight...
- Mmajunkie Radio (noon Et): Cheick Kongo
- Stream Or Download Mmajunkie Radio #1992 With Ben Fowlkes And Christian...
- What You Need To Know About New Ufc-reebok 'fight Kit' Uniforms And Gear
- The Speed Bag: Jose Aldo Fighting Injured? Starting To Sound Like A Bad...
- This Is Cezar Ferreira's Spine, And He Says It's Now Fine For Tuf 21 Finale
- Pic: New Ufc Uniforms Revealed During Reebok 'fight Kit' Press Conference
- Renzo Gracie Injury Cancels Matt Hughes Rematch At Adcc 2015
- Live Stream: Watch Official Ufc-reebok 'fight Kit' Press Conference Video...
- Latest Ufc 189 Odds: Jose Aldo Rib Injury Shifts Betting Lines In Favor Of
- Conor Mcgregor Better Pray Jose Aldo Makes It To Ufc 189 To Avoid Getting...
- Ufc 189: Is Jose Aldo Faking Injury Just To Screw With Conor Mcgregor?
- Fabricio Werdum Wants To Rematch Arlovski And Dos Santos, Then Velasquez
- Video: Road To Ufc: Japan Trailer And Full Roster
- Video: Reebok's Official Unveiling Of Ufc Fight Kit
- Video: Mcgregor Predicts Ko Four Minutes Of The First Round At Ufc 189
- Despite Loss, Machida Tops Ufc Fight Night Salaries
- Bellator 139: 764k Viewers And Friday Night Boxing Numbers
- Estate Of Former Wwe Wrestler Files Head Injury Lawsuit
- Rousey, Cerrone Nominated For Espys
- Ufc Fight Night 70 Attendance And Bonuses
UFC 188: Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum
- Cain Velasquez by Decision (40%, 2 Votes)
- Cain Velasquez by Submission (20%, 1 Votes)
- Cain Velasquez by Knockout (20%, 1 Votes)
- Fabricio Werdum Decision (20%, 1 Votes)
- Fabricio Werdum by Knockout (0%, 0 Votes)
- Fabricio Werdum by Submission (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5Loading ...
- bvrasp: haha I translated it because I was curious what it said. I saw Weichel 9 kilos so I didn’t just mark it...
- MMAKansas: Good stuff -.. hey I like how you translated that guy an put him in check.. lol I guess Mr. Santos lost...
- bvrasp: That’s just not true, Weichel weighed in at 144.5 and Patricky was actually heavier at 144.9 –...
- jeovah santos: Daniel Weichel não bateu o peso e foi multado por organização ele estava com 9 kils acima do peso para...
- bvrasp: I woke my neighbors up last night watching this fight
- MMAKansas: NO KIDDING MAN – I saw him come in all undersized and leaned out, looking virtually...
- bvrasp: looks like Hendo isn’t going anywhere Power is the last thing to go, and that H-Bomb is still as...
- bvrasp: It’s been a great run and legendary career. If he decides to hang it up after this one, he should be in...
- bvrasp: As far as actual PEDs, we’re all in agreement. These guys shouldn’t be using steroids, HGH, etc...
- MMAKansas: Yeah.. I guess so BB but geez, 2-3 year penalties are stiff..
- brokenbrain: I have no problem with any of this. If you’re not cheating and not using any banned substances...
- MMAKansas: Next up it’ll be the UFC if they don’t get him a fight after his next hearing stat. He’s...
- MMAKansas: Let’s hope they get on it.. got me wondering how it’s going to go down.
- bvrasp: Yeah, you’re right… funny that none of the sites are reporting on it but I did a little digging...
- MMAKansas: I see about 10 articles and the headline says the ruling was to come down by May 11th.. again not a word...